Monday, December 17, 2007

I Miss TRON!!!

I had blogged about my previous team TRON and how hard it was for me to leave 'em. Lately, I've been overwhelmed with the thought that a lot of 'em remember me and I've been receiving text messages inviting me to coffee or whatever. Last Saturday, Ryan [the officemate] and I was invited to TRON's Christmas Party at Zone360, a bar co-owned by a fellow Ilonggo who I worked with at PeopleSupport. The feeling of familiarity and again being with the people I had gone thru a lot with was amazing, even if it was just for a night. I've missed the fun we had. It was definitely a night I will remember for as long as I live. Pardon my being emotional. It's just that despite the fact that I'm now comfortable being at this new company and the friends I made here, three years is three years. Click on the picture for more pix. Here's a link to April, Candz and Katie's uploads.

I decided to have a body massage after the party and I wish I didn't. Twenty eight hours of no sleep, 3 shots of tequilla and a bad headache plus hard massage = sleep and snore. It was sooo embarassing! Anyway, woke up at about 9am on Sunday and spent the whole afternoon until midnight at Ryan's [the bestie] house in Lapu2x playing Tekken. Earlier today, I went to SM to do some christmas shopping with Ryan and Talia.. I wasn't able to buy anything 'coz the line at every counter was long and I don't like the idea of carrying a lot of things when I travel. I'm a lazy person in case I haven't mentioned that. I think it would be a better idea to just bring my family to SM-Bacolod [which I haven't been to since it was still unfinished last February], that way I don't have to worry that they might not like what I'm gonna get them.

HOME

No comments: