Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Game Plan

IMDb: An NFL quarterback living the bachelor lifestyle discovers that he has a 8-year-old daughter from a previous relationship.

Another movie off my must-see list. Ryan [the officemate] and I had a bottle of SML after the meeting at our CEO's house earlier, err yesterday and I got home at around 11:30am. I was tired and sleepy but since I was really eager to watch it, I forced myself to wake up at 3pm. Met Ryan [my bestie] at SM but the first two hours was spent looking for a wireless router for their pharmacy in Bohol. Anyway, back to the movie.. it was sort of like Big Daddy [starring my one true love Adam Sandler]. It's about a man learning how to handle responsibility because he was forced to and eventually loving it. I can't help but wonder, did my dad feel the same way when he learned that my mom was pregnant with me? They got married May, 1983.. I was born August of the same year so go figure. Mama would always tell me Papa was a spoiled/semi-wealthy "chick boy" [ugh! so Filipino!] when he was younger but he started with FGU [now BPI/MS - where I had my OJT] that same year. So probably knowing he'd be raising a child pushed him to look for a job. I currently have a challenging and good-paying job, I'm helping my parents send my two younger siblings to school [private and expensive, aaarrrggghhh!] and I'm here in Cebu without a close family relative to look after me.. I wonder what having a child or getting pregnant would do to make me more responsible than I already am. Well, I guess I'll burn the bridge when I get there.

Ha! I didn't expect it to look this cool. This was taken yesterday morning. How I was able to capture this without the wires from street lamps, the house roofs and the moist from the glass window, I dunno. But I still think it's pretty [pretty amateur!]. If you don't agree with me, I-DON'T-CARE! LOL.

HOME

No comments: