Sunday, December 23, 2007

Home, At Last!

Ten months of being away from home. Finally, I AM HOME. Gwenk, her cousin and his wife [both very nice and accomodating] and I arrived here in Bacolod at around 1pm yesterday. There was a delay for we-don't-know-what-reason, but nobody's complaining. We're just glad that we arrived safe and sound. We had to leave our Christmas Party at around 3am. Too bad.. but at that time, almost everybody were heading home 'coz they had too much to drink.

God, I hate this internet shop! I had to install Java so I can upload the pics in multiply faster and the connection is so fuckin' slow. Everyone's bugging me to post the pics. Ugh! I'll post one pic and I'll just link it to my multiply when I'm done.


My family and I went to SM last night for the fireworks competition. I wish I could post the video I got. Fuck this connection! It's as slow as a turtle! Dammit! I'm so pissed right now so I gotta leave before I start yelling at the attendant. For the GR guys who are waiting for the pics, I'm really sorry. Promise, promise, promise. I'll do it tomorrow!

No comments: