Monday, February 18, 2008

Alone.. Again!

All alone in the office again.. Sometimes I wonder.. why I'm so punctual? It just don't feel right if others are waiting for me. Even if you ask my childhood friends [Joedel, yes YOU!], they'd tell you I always arrive first in any meet-ups. Even if it means I have to wait for hours [Joedel, I am talking to you!].

Well good thing though 'coz I got the chance to snaps some pics of our new office set-up. HERE is the link along with the pictures taken last Saturday night. Some GR peeps went on party to celebrate a little something-something. Well, it's not really little. It's a BIG thing and sorry to tell you, only us can understand why, hehehehe..Ü Oh, and it was Ryan's birthday. I finally got to see this much talked about Numero Doce bar. Too bad though we came half an hour before closing time. But we still saw some action. Regulars would know what I mean.Ü

I'm not really in the mood for blogging. So bye for now..

HOME

No comments: