Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I JUNO, Bro!

A lot of thing has happened the last couple of days and I can only sum it up to one word.. DRAMA! I don't want to elaborate 'coz we're still uncertain about a few things but I hope the pictures that I'm gonna upload sometime soon [maybe after this] would shed some light to the complexity of our situation. Update: the pix are HERE. Thing is, we still smile so you might just think everything's okay. It seems like we can survive just anything. But friends.. Ryan and I are doing okay. We are thinking looong term so.. This will be for the better. =) If this is confusing to you, I apologize. My mind is so busy with a lot of things. I think I'm going crazy. I woke up yesterday and washed my face, put on some decent clothes and hailed a taxi. I spent an hour in SM not knowing why I'm there in the first place.

IMDb: Faced with an unplanned pregnancy, an offbeat young woman makes an unusual decision regarding her unborn child.

Faith and I.. to temporarily forget our worries watched Juno yesterday at Ayala. I think it was hilarious! I loved Juno to death! She's cool, she's funny and she's uber smart. Even in real life 'coz I saw her interview with Barbara Walters. But Jennifer Garner made me cry. Shit! I can totally relate to her. Shit shit shit! Tals, don't worry. I'm still gonna watch it with you again on Sunday.

David Archuleta ROCKS!!! He sang Imagine earlier and I almost shit myself in bed! I'm in-love with him. He's sooo cute!


HOME

No comments: