Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Priceless..

American Idol Season 7 Hollywood week just got better. The judges are more brutal and heartless. Half of my bet were kicked out of the competition. Tomorrow, we'll find out who made it to the top 24. Ooohhh, I'm so excited!

I am alone in the office. It's already 09:30pm yet no signs of people. Hmmm, I wonder if I really am alone. Little girl, where are you?Ü

I got an email update from dslreports.com and I have completely forgotten I have an active account there. It just didn't feel right joining the forums since I left TRON. I logged in anyway and found a long trail of private messages between me and some members who I honestly think creates account to rant their heart out. Most of my previous teammates didn't know about this because I intended my "sideline" as a tech support agent to a secret. I even ask these people to keep me nameless. Reading some of the messages made me smile and I'll post it here in case you'd be interested to know what they said. A simple thank you is simply priceless.ÜÜÜ



Hi there, and thank you!
...In any event, I really appreciate your time and trouble in trying to help me. It's nice to know that someone at ********* really cares about my service after 10 years of being a customer! If there is any other info I can provide, please let me know. I need to get this resolved one way or another as I can't upload any changes to my own sites through Dreamweaver. Changing ISP's is NOT my first choice, and I would hate to think that ********* will force me into it over this issue.
Thanks again, I will be anxiously awaiting your response!


...Everything was fine on the weekend. This morning (19th) at about 5:30am local time, I lost my DSL sync and has not been on since (now 5:30pm) I've been on the phone with Tech Support and again I'm been on hold forever without someone helping me. Please help.The phone side was still working fine. Thanks for you help.


I'm open to suggestions, and I really appreciate all of your help! Get it solved and I'll send you a mug or something with a picture of your choice...or a tee or something...on me as a thanks! :-)


I want to thank you again for you help with my connection. It's been a long 4 months trying to get things working. You've been of tremendous assistance. Although I know they try to do their best, the phone support just gives me the run around. I thank you again for going above and beyond for your customers.


Once again I really appreciate your help on this, and wish other ********* techs had taken as much interest in getting it resolved. It seems though like since there is not a logical explanation readily available, that the attitude seems to be that the problem is on my end (or in my head!...LOL). Of course not meant for you personally as you have been great in trying to do something about it.
I hope someone will continue to explore this and see exactly what the problem is and get it corrected.
Thanks again...I'll owe you TWO coffee mugs! :-)


I will post when it gets resolved and offer my thanks to everyone who did help (l'll let you remain nameless!), but for now please accept my thanks again! I do apprecaite your taking the time to get involved. You are one who helped restore my faith in ********* and kept me from making a rash decision to cancel.
If there is anything I can ever do for YOU, please let ME know!


Well, I don't blame you for staying under the radar. You folks overseas always get a bad rap but I did in fact talk to some nice ones who tried desparately to help. I just wish Tier 2 in **STATE** had actually taken the issue more seriously and it might not have gotten this far!
---> HEY, I'M FROM THE PHILIPPINES! Hahahahaha, the zip code I entered to register was somewhere in CA. :p


I do appreciate your taking the time to get involved. Between everyone, it looks like it will finally get resolved, at least I hope so! Take care, and thanks again!


It's not a problem. Everything is working fine with the Zyxel so we should just leave it alone. Thanks you for your continued help.


Thanks for the info, and thanks for the offer to manually reprovision my circuit. I have been in contact with both ***** and ***** within the last week. The last message I received from ***** indicated that they are working on my problem. If I don’t hear anything back from one of them in a few days, I will contact you and take you up on your kind offer. You will be left nameless as you asked. Thanks again.
**** *****


Hello again. I was wondering if you can check my line again (***) ***-****. I lost my DSL sync sometime this morning around 3am. The voice side has a strange echo as well. I don't know if it's scheduled maintenance. You seemed to be able to fix this problem last time with a few clicks of your keyboard over there. I won't be able to be in front of my modem because I'm at work right now and won't be back home till around 5pm pacific time. Thanks alot for you help again.


Thank you. I'm at home now. Everything seems to working fine again.


Thank you for the tip. I will be referring this to ***** and keep you nameless.


I can confirm that my line has been upgraded to 8.0/1.0. Everything is working great. My speed increase is very noticeable. Thank you very much for everything you did to get this done.
Sincerely,
**** *****


Sigh. It feels good reading this. :p Although, the best kudos I got was from a Vietnam war veteran who said he was ready to throw his computer out of the window because he had not been able to connect to the internet for 3 months. He was passed back and forth the ISP, Dell and Microsoft. Not only did he thank me for solving his issue, he actually sent a handwritten snail mail to my supervisor congratulating him for having me on his team. I miss tech support..

HOME

No comments: