Sunday, February 3, 2008

Unrequited Love

Borderline Disorder (gay): You don't masturbate anymore?!
P2000 away (male, straight): I haven't had the urge lately..
Borderline Disorder: I find it hard to believe that a single, straight guy wouldn't indulge in masturbation.
P2000 away: I dunno..
Autistic (male, straight): Sometimes, it's all about loving that someone you can't have..
Me: Awww, that's sweet. Wait! You mean, you'd rather not masturbate than have sex with that someone?
Shrug..
Me: What if you're loving that someone from afar?
No answer..

That was how the convo went after a few sets of beer last Saturday. I'm keeping their identities secret because they might kill me if I don't. I didn't get the chance to pry more because 1.] my world's spinning; 2.] Autistic's eyes were rolling because of too much alcohol; and 3.] because I know he wouldn't elaborate anyway. It was quite surprising to hear that from someone supposedly very intelligent yet whose vocabulary seems to be limited to sales, marketing, phone interviews, send outs and deals a few words. It was the side of him we rarely see. And he actually told me secretly while we were sharing a naughty joke that he wouldn't have the guts to do so if he didn't have alcohol to blame. It shouldn't be a big deal but somebody's smitten by him and I know it kills that person to hear him say things like that. I wish I could say more but I'll leave it to that somebody who blog almost everyday nowadays. With the rate that things are going right now, I should be kicking her ass and make her realize that she's wishing for snow in hell. But dammit I know how she feels. I think every woman had a time in her life that she wallowed in unrequited love. If it ain't love then maybe a simple crush or admiration. I honestly wish one day he'll realize that there's somebody who secretly adores his wierdness. And I hope it wouldn't be too late 'coz lately she's been obsessed with forgetting..


HOME

No comments: