Monday, February 11, 2008

Why Am I Not Surprised?!


IMDb: In order to keep the woman of his dreams from falling for another guy, Charlie Logan has to break the curse that has made him wildly popular with single women: Sleep with Charlie once, and the next man you meet will be your true love.

We were laughing for the most part of the movie. The sex scenes and the tits-obsessed bestfriend played by Dan Fogler of Balls of Fury were hilarious. The plot wasn't really good but it was entertaining anyway.



Why am I not fuckin' surprised that it's another negative? That's 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2008 in order. Faith convinced me to buy a kit and I agreed despite my better judgement. I knew I'd just disappoint myself. Am I asking for it too soon?! It's been years! Dammit! Aaarrrggghh! Bwiseeeeeet!!!

HOME

No comments: