Wednesday, February 6, 2008

PartyBacolod.com

PartyBacolod.com is a networking site created by a classmate from grade school to college, Rene Fandida. It was originally created to have an online meeting place for Bacoleño's all over the world but recently, there had been several sign ups from people all over the Philippines. I've been an active member eversince it started, constantly joining forums and helping the founder maintain a friendly environment. Well, actually that's just my excuse for making nasty comments to those stupid members who gives us a piece of their puny mind. The site design had been changed several times. Most recently, last night I mean, Rene changed it to this.

He asked me to create a welcome note. I'm a proud mama! Hehehehe.Ü Hope I can come up with something better. I want to make a nice About Us for the site.


HOME

No comments: