Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My One Greatest Frustration

Growing up I imagined myself doing a lot of things. I wanted to be a swimmer [but thanks to my cramps it'll only be a dream], a singer/dancer [I love my bathroom!], a doctor [but then I learned that seeing a pool of blood scares the shit out of me], a sportscaster [that's what I said on our high school's prophecy] and even a florist. But one thing I really love doing is arranging rooms. My room in Bacolod is small and my mom would still be amazed to this day how I can fit my bed, a cabinet, a sofa and all my butingtings.

Yesterday is US President's Day so corporate America is basically on holiday. With only research left to do, I busied myself with this cool website that I found while searching for room make-over pictures. Each project would start with a plain room and you have to decorate it from paint to furnitures to flooring and accents. Hours would pass by and I wouldn't notice. I have so much fun playing around. Below are my first 3 projects. Pros would probably laugh at me but I have no formal training so I rely only on what I think would look nice. I am a frustrated interior designer..


HOME

No comments: