Thursday, February 28, 2008

Somebody Kill Me Please!

There's nothing much to talk about the girls' performance in American Idol. It was just okay. Except for Brooke White's beautiful rendition of You're So Vain. I was so happy to hear Malubay talk about her being Filipino. She's really proud of her roots. It's a good move knowing how big the Filipino community is in the US. I hope she stays in the competition for a long time so we can listen to her more. Unfortunately, I can't wish for her to win. I just know David Archuleta will be the next AI!

Just a question.. Have you ever trusted somebody so much.. somebody who promised a world of flowers and butterflies.. and in the end turns out to be a total a-hole? If yes, what is it worth to still hold on to those promises? Life's a bitch and that's something I've learned a long time ago. But I wasn't prepared to know it feels even worse if somebody has his hand around you and makes you even more miserable than you already are with only the world's shit to worry about. SIgh. In the words of my one great love Adam Sandler.. SOMEBODY KILL ME PLEASE!!!!

Okay, maybe I'm judging too soon. One more month.. One more month then I can finally say I'm done.

HOME

No comments: