Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hell Yeah!

I dunno if I'm looking or reading things the wrong way but I honestly think an old friend is too blinded to see that the person she looks up to is all BUT a beautiful person inside and out. I don't even know why I fuckin' care! I know I shouldn't. However, I still think she's my friend eventhough last time I checked she wasn't so happy about that. Hey listen sistah, I still care for you 'coz we've had good times together. I hope you are happy and I still wish you well. I just want you to know that there are some people who does a really good job putting up a good facade that they actually fool people. And guess what, you're on the side of one. You misjudged me and I hope one day you trip, smack your head on something really hard [or sharp.. heck, I don't want to kill you even with just my imagination] and realize that I was right all along.




A lot of people didn't like Clovefield but I loved it. I think the actors were really convincing. The emotions seemed real to me. The girl who had a stick on her chest was able to run for her life and I think it was realistic. Adrenaline rush baby! I mean who would have thought my 5 foot, then 90 lbs. aunt can carry a huge ref when she heard her neighbor cry fire? I also liked the concept of shooting the film Blair Witch Project style. Although my BF whined about being dizzy and all. He was actually right. It felt the same when I first finished a whole stick of Marlboro red or the first time I played counterstrike.



Alvin and the Chipmunks was sooo fun. I loved Theodore! He's chubby and cuddly and sooo cute that I wanna crush him to death. It was a feel good movie but as Simon Cowell would sometime say, "it's forgettable".

I got a good news tonight. A confirmation.
ladykrishna wrote on Feb 8
"it's gonna be so much better 30 days after clau. u know what i mean ;)"

HELL YEAH!


HOME

No comments: