Sunday, October 7, 2007

Friday Night


I should know better. Buying pirated copies would not all be cookies and cream. My eyes were all puffy out of crying over Sex & The City eventhough I've already seen the other episodes. It's different when you watch it all together from 11pm to 11am for 3 straight days. However, the stupid CD stopped playing halfway thru the last season! Aaarrrggghhh! #$%^&*(*%%^&*I^*(*&^&*$#$&*()_^$%^&* !!!

The only consolation that I have is the the new found, extra-ordinary patience that I didn't know I have. I know I am, patient, but trying to go thru the motion of seaching for an episode and fast-forwarding to the scene I've last seen for i-forgot-how-many-times is something I am not aware I'm capable of doing. I stopped counting after my age [go figure!] and it turned out I was way beyond patient than I thought I was. Anyway, I know it doesn't mean anything to you but it does for me.

The whole company was in a frenzy the last couple of days recruiting. Last Friday, we went call-center hopping, randomly approached strangers, striked up conversations and convinced them to apply. We were successful with a few but we'll find out over the next few days. A few hours into that, we headed into a local bar ordered a pitcher of strawberry-flavored margarita which turned out as a big mistake because it was like drinking a glass of kool-aid with sugar instead of salt. We tried to pump up the adrenaline by paying a fee to get inside the bar and get wild but it turned out the people there were a bunch of losers with the DJ spinning RnB tunes from the 90's. How's that for a friday night out? Ugh! Last stop was at an office-mate's house with all its grandeur. A pool, a bar, a gym and a pool table. Pictorial was the main agenda but the best part was the drive around town, going after cabs with cats and trying to pick a fight with people we pass by. LOL. That sounds crazy, ain't it. Come to think of it, we're a bunch of crazy people - did I mention it's a girl's night out? Oh, I watched Chuck & Larry again yesterday. I told my friend it's ok to watch it the 2nd time around and keep her company but reality is, I just want to see Adam Sandler again on the big screen. Yummy!Ü One last thing, Pacman won over Barrera yesterday and guess what, no traffic!!!

HOME

No comments: