Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sigh

Wikipedia: The 2007 Glorietta explosion was an explosion that ripped through the Glorietta 2 section of the Glorietta shopping complex at Ayala Center in Makati, Metropolitan Manila, in the Philippines on 19 October 2007 at around 1:25 PM PST. Initial reports say the explosion originated from an LPG tank explosion in an in-mall restaurant.[1] However, authorities were (as of yet) unable to confirm the nature or source of the explosion. The blast has reportedly killed nine people and injured more than 100. Many of the victims were admitted at the Makati Medical Center and Ospital ng Makati.

Regardless of the reason why there was an explosion, this is very sad. If it had been an LPG tank explosion, f*ck the people who should have been responsible for ensuring the safety of the mall. If it was yet again another planned terrorist attack, f*ck you all for killing the 11 innocent people reported dead as of tonight's news. Regardless of the reason, we can only pray that this won't happen again.

Just recently, I got a text message from somebody who said he wanted to be "my friend". I didn't want to entertain him 'coz I'm way over textmates. However, he said we were once chatmates so I thought it wouldn't hurt to spend a few peso for a little get-to-know thingy. One day, he sent me his picture [so he said] with a sexual invitation. Being the nice person that I am, I sent a polite message saying I don't appreciate that kind of approach from somebody who just wanted to be friends and who I don't even personally know. He had been miss-calling [I can recognize his number eventhough I've deleted it] and he refused to stop bothering me. Last night, Mark [again, so he said] sent me a video of himself jerking off. I don't mind having encounters like this from imbeciles like him but I was tipsy [I was in Paseo with some friends hehehehe] and I just had the urge to make patol. I tried calling him several times but he wouldn't answer, sent messages non-stop threatening him but the asshole didn't understand plain and simple english. So I texted my brother and his entire barkada, including mine.. asked them to each send a few text messages to the guy and told them they can say whatever they want to say. I wanted to piss the guy so bad and if you wanna help me drive the son of a bitch crazy, here's his number ---> [+63] 0910.285.5370

Before I end this, lemme just say this guy has a small dick and it was sooo dark, maybe his thing's full of bruises 'coz he grips it too hard. He probably can't get a girl to f*ck. How pathetic.

One more thing before I go, Sam Milby and Piolo Pascual --- a couple?! LOL. It's all over the local showbiz news. It's irritating. They ought to be talking about better things like perhaps, world peace?

HOME

No comments: