Thursday, October 18, 2007

I'm Guilty!

I'm guilty... of opening non-work related websites and video streaming. That has been my problem eversince. I'm not too techy but I'm not a novice either. I love computers and I love the internet. I got a warning in PS for illegal browsing and installation of non-work related softwares. Although, I can justify myself by saying those softwares made my job easy and I've been hands-on on the research for the new line of business that has been assigned to us back then. The sites cited in the warning were all bullshit but... past is past. Here, I am totally guilty of being too relaxed on my job - sometimes. I guess I'm enjoying it too much that "sometimes" I forget that I am paid to deliver results. The work gets boring at certain hours that for lack of anything to do, I go to random websites and watch anything and everything. My yahoo address book is in order, my multiply account is updated with its theme being changed constantly and for once, I have an updated blog. As I've mentioned before I had a few blogs, some of which I can't remember any longer because 1.] I forget the website addy; 2.] I am obliged to take calls and be on avail; 3] the site is blocked and proxies are blocked as well after a day of use; etc, etc. I haven't watched any video at all today and I don't have any intentions of doing that during work hours anymore. I know I can.

I'm guilty too of watching cooking shows too much. I don't think there's something wrong with it but most of the time, I'd rather watch than sleep even if I know I'd be working a few hours later. I even watch replays. I can't cook but I love watching chefs chop, fry, pulse, etc. It looks easy but I have no idea where to get the ingredients they use here in the Philippines. I bet my 10 fingers I can't find a rosemary in Ayala or SM. Damn the Lifestyle channel.
---> Update as of 10.23.07, 03:56 a.m. - I saw a bottle of dried rosemary in Ayala earlier. I was wrong. But there are still ingredients we can't find here.. like the wide variety of cheese or vegetables that I don't even know how to pronounce right. Hehehehe..Ü

I'm guilty of a lot of things. Like blogging when I'm supposed to be researching and calling. Which reminds me that it's 1:19 a.m. and I ought to be doing that instead of wasting my time blogging.

HOME

No comments: