Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm In Love!


Aside from being in-love with Adam Sandler, I'm also in-love with dolphins. There's just something about them that makes me want to jump and giggle like a lunatic whenever I see pictures or videos like this one, which I stumbled upon while looking for a new theme for my multiply account. I don't even know when this fascination started. Some of my friends would tell me they saw a necklace or whatever with a dolphin design thinking I might want to buy it. So that pretty much tells you that I have an obsession 'coz they know exactly what I'd do - buy [that is, if I have a few bucks to spare]. A good friend even gave me a lighter and a key chain. Funny how I claim to love something yet I don't know much about it. I know that dolphins sometimes mate with the same sex and I can only name one kind or type or whatever, the bottle-nosed dolphin. I'm not interested in studying them anyway, I just love watching them. Seeing them for real is something I look forward to whenever I travel to go home in Bacolod. I'm too embarassed to admit that I'm hoping I'd get a glimpse of them whenever somebody would ask why I opt to stay in the economy class so I just tell them I smoke a lot [which is also true]. I'd know when they're near once I hear random splashes and I don't care if I look like an idiot since I travel alone most of the time. The feeling is inexplicable. I've always dreamed of becoming very wealthy, get a house with a pool, big enough to provide a shelter and a playground to even just one dolphin so I could swim and play with it anytime I want. However, I learned that they love to swim in groups. They say no man is an island --- humans are animals --- therefore no animal is an island [I don't really know what I'm trying to point out]. But most importantly, I don't want to subject an innocent animal to celibacy.

Anyway, enough of that. I'm bored. That's the reason why I chose this lame topic to blog about. Today I'll get my last pay with PS and I doubt the figure would justify my 3-year service to the company. Here in the Philippines, 3 years in a call center is already a milestone. I don't mind though, money is money. Yawn. Since I'm in-love with Adam Sandler and dolphins and nevermind.. I think the only thing that's missing in my life right now is sleep. All I can think of is my bed, my pillows, and my stuffed toys - Taz and Clyde the dolphin. I can't wait for the shift to be over. Gotta go, I need to have my nicotine intake now or I'll pass out before the daily wrap-up meeting which is still a couple of hours away. Yawn.

HOME

No comments: