Friday, November 2, 2007

Addiction


Coffee.. Cigarettes.. My addictions.. Must haves.. No matter what they say, I just can't seem to get it out of my system. Masarap ang bawal, they say. Some people hangs around coffee shops for hours trying very hard to look good with cigarettes they don't even know how to puff right. I've been working graveyard for the last 3 years and 4 months plus I've been an insomiac for as long as I can remember. I just don't like coffee, I need it. So Mama, stop telling me not to drink too much coffee.. I was compiling my receipts for the month of October for our liquidation and as expected, most of them are from where else? Coffee shops.

I'm pissed. I've accidentally deleted all the videos of my siblings, my baby cousin Cybill, even my grandpa's burial. I slept at about 10am and didn't have anything to do when I woke up at 2pm so I decided to transfer some of my files from my memory card to another. I don't have the patience to tell you exactly how it happened but I'm sooo stupid. Note to self: don't mess around anything you deem important when you're sleepy. Not to be tempted to bang my head on the wall, I came here at the office at 4pm to have a good time with the research team. It's now 10pm. Shift ends at 9am. 11 hours left. The coffee I made myself earlier wasn't good enough. Good thing Ryan is a coffee addict too. We just came back from Coffee Dream to grab a cappucino but I have a feeling this cup won't be the last for today. It's just too bad that I'm the office's official photographer for sleepy heads.. I will not be able to catch forty winks else they'll get a second chance to snap a picture of me sleeping. Sigh.

---> It's already 05:10 a.m. and I'll be leaving in awhile. I have a throbbing headache and it's killing me. Today's one of those days when even a few cups of coffee just won't do. Have a nice weekend everybody![assuming there are people who are too bored to read my blogs... hihihihi..Ü]

HOME

No comments: