Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Good Job!



I was looking for my stopwatch installer earlier and found this video in my Box. I wonder what I'd do if I was the mom. I'd probably lock my child inside the cabinet or starve her for a few hours. That's how much I love computers, LOL. Kidding,
I think it's cute and funny. I still have a few more stored videos but most of 'em are too crazy to share so.. nevermind. Be resourceful. **wink**

Here's another old video. My all-time fave!


I craved for pizza yesterday when I woke up at 2:30pm so I took a quick shower, went to Pizza Hut and headed over to my bestie's house at Lapu2x. I lost appetite after a few bites. I wonder what's wrong with me.

Less than 5 hours of sleep but the magic of
Kape Barako kicked in after my second cup. Thanks to Thea who brought it all the way from Bacolod with a box of Mascobado and to Ryan for brewing it with our tiny coffeemaker.

* Kape Barako:
also spelled Baraco (English: Barako coffee) is coffee varietal grown in the Philippines, particularly in the provinces of Batangas and Cavite. It belongs to the species Coffea liberica and is known for its strong taste, powerful body and distinct aroma.[1] The term is also used for all coffee from those provinces.
* Mascobado: brown sugar.


HOME

No comments: