Thursday, November 1, 2007

When will I ever..


A few months back, I lost my Zippo [Brushed Chrome] lighter given as a Xmas/New Year's gift by my bestfriend. It was his fault anyway even if until now he refuses to admit it.. I wouldn't have lost it if he didn't drag me out of the pen to watch Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer. I have a feeling it's just somewhere inside my room 'coz I remember lighting up a stick before leaving.. Have you ever lost something and found it after awhile when you've completely forgotten about it? I've searched the entire room but I can't find it and I'm about 90% sure I didn't have it with me when I left. You probably have heard folktales about people/creatures from beyond and maybe under us playing around and hide stuffs. My question now is, when will I ever see it again?

In case you're wondering why somebody gave me a lighter [an expensive one, mind you] - I smoke. A lot. And as much as I want to quit, it seems impossible when I get sick after a day of no lung pollution. Eventually I know I will. No, I have to. Probably when I get pregnant. Thing is, it's been over a couple of years. Nada. So again, my question is, when will I ever?

Either of the two will do.. In the meantime, I'll take another cigarette break. Later!

11.16 ---> I dreamt about my Zippo lighter and woke up to search the room one more time but I still couldn't find it. I took the Zippo case and felt something behind it.. There it was, the die [dice] my friend Laydee and I stole at PS Training Room 5. We kept it as a friendship "chuva" and I lost it a few months prior to losing my Zippo. I still haven't found my lighter but at least I found the die..
Have you ever lost something and found it after awhile when you've completely forgotten about it? --- Yes!

HOME

No comments: