Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Crunch Time!

I was fired. No. We were all fired. And hired again. As to how long we're gonna stay? Final decision would be on December 14. And when we say deadline, it means we either beat the time or we're dead. This is more than crunch time. It's complicated. I'm gonna have to focus on work 101%. I think I won't even have the time to fix my personal slash heart issue. Note: Work pressure is a good diversion if you want to get your mind off a problem you don't wanna face.. I'm gonna miss blogging too. For now, I have to let this hobby go or I'm gonna lose the best career opportunity given to me. If I can sneak, good.. And Dammit, of all fuckin' days that I can be sick, it happened the same day I was threatened I'd lose my job. Motherfucker! Success waits for nobody so this flu can't pull me down. GTG.

HOME

No comments: