Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Something New..

One down from my list of must-see movies. I was a little bit disappointed with Beowulf though 'coz it wasn't as spectacular as I thought it would be. I've read it way back and they've somehow captured the essence of the story. What amazed me was the animation. It was so realistic that even the hair strands were moving. I was more into looking at the details rather than the movie as a whole. I also watched One More Chance. Cheesy but I don't care. It was actually a nice movie. It was a happy ending [as always..] but at least it wasn't as common as most Filipino movies are. I even watched it twice. Sunday and before I came here in the office tonight. I won't spoil it for those who are still planning to see it.

Something new? My hair. My friend Joedel was here and he wanted to try Bench Fix. Being the supportive friend that I am, I cut my hair too. Ever since I cut it short back in high school, I've never grown it long. Well, once I think second year college. It had always been short but recently, I had to grow it 'coz.. hehehehe he might read this so nevermind. I was feeling good after the cut with the blower and all. Then I realized the stylist took more than a couple of inch. Here's the picture in case you're wondering, LOL.

Before.

After. Sigh. Six months.. Six months and it'll be long again..

Was it signal # 1 or 2 yesterday? It was definitely a storm with the canopy tents in Ayala flying everywhere and a part of the wall collapsing. We were asked not to report for work. We waited for more than an hour for a taxi only to find out that there's no electricity at my place. It was a gloomy day and I don't even want to think about it.

I'm nervous. I dunno what will happen after our meeting. Everybody's here.. They said we'll call it a night as soon as we're done with it. Sheesh. Gotta go now..

HOME

No comments: