Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Becky: The Prankster


Click on the PLAY button.


In case you haven't noticed, I'm really fond of children. I love their cute faces and all the crazy things they do. I blog almost everyday and sometimes twice in less than 12 hours [like today]. I have lots of baby pictures, videos and audios. I might post some of it later on. I've written about Connie from Brit's Got Talent and Pearl the foul-mouthed two-year-old. There's still a lot more I want to share [in case some of you are not as internet savvy as I am] like Marc Yu the piano genius, etc, etc. Here's another one. This is Becky the prankster. She's from Dublin [I love her accent!] and she calls random people or companies for a radio show. She's so funny and smart. The things she say are impromptu! Here's a link for more of her calls. There's still some but I can't find the site anymore. Here's her picture. Pretty girl.



HOME

No comments: