Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Modern 3-Year Old

Got this from my bro's phone. This is Cybill, our 3-yr. old cousin. We don't know who taught her this [maybe my naughty bro who just won't admit] but she came home from school one day, took off her uniform, and begged my bro to take a video saying she'll dance like a boldstar. So hilarious and cute! Ü They're [both bro's, B.boy and Martoi] talking in Ilonggo but i'm sure Bisaya's can understand it. The quality is bad 'coz B.boy was laughing and can't get his hand steady.. Click on the picture.


I'm supposed to be at home watching TV but I'm here in the office instead 'coz I slept the whole afternoon 'til evening yesterday. I wasn't able to work as what we've promised to do this year - work a few hours during weekends. The girls here in the office went to Ayala yesterday after work to unwind and I was so fuckin' tired when I got home. Earlier I went to SM with Talia and she gave me her Christmas gift since I haven't seen her since I left for Bacolod. It's a customized Starbucks mug with our pictures. I felt guilty 'coz I didn't get her a gift so I treated her to lunch instead. I better start working now 'coz I have a lot of things to cover up for last night. Char!

---> I just have to say this, I think I'm obsessed with Ellen Degeneres. I think I've blogged about her more than I blogged about my love Adam Sandler. Anyway, here's another 3-year old who graced Ellen's show. Her cuteness is killing me!



HOME

No comments: