Friday, January 11, 2008

Eureka!

I first saw this at my neighbor's house in Nivel Hills three years ago. It was a calendar cut-out and I fell in-love with it almost instantly. It was taken by the famous Aussie photographer, Anne Geddes. I was looking for clients in the online media industry and I stumbled upon amazing advertisements. It reminded me of this photograph and yay! I found a copy!

I felt guilty 'coz I forgot that it was my pretty sister's [Cristy Lane] birthday yesterday. She's already 15 years old. I had to send her multiple text messages assuring her that I love her and I was so stupid to forget. My being too occupied with work worries just won't be enough of an excuse. Sigh. No reply yet. =( Since I've moved here in Cebu, I haven't been at home during her birthdays. Hope she reads this and realizes Manang Ging's failure to greet her at 12 midnight [as I've done consistently since her 1st] doesn't mean I love her less. Wav u Cristaloy!

No comments: