Thursday, September 20, 2007

Letter of the Year

Got this from my friends' multiply account and found it very entertaining. This was allegedly from a newspaper. Read on and enjoy!

I thought Jay's ex-girlfriend was really out of our lives. But heaven only goes that I was wrong.
Kakakasal pa lang namin nun when Jay received a unanimous text. "Meet me at the clinic." I had a stinking feeling in my butt. I told him not to go.
Pero sabi nya, ok lang daw because life is what we make. Tumahimik lang ako. Sabi nya, "penny for you talks." But i didn't know what to say.
Beggars can't be losers. Isa pa, worried talaga ako na baka yung girl yun.
Jay said, "Can't got your tongue?" I tried to smile at him. Kahit di ako nagsalita, actions speak louder than works, di ba?
Be that as is may, umalis pa rin sya. I was out of the loophole. After a few hours, I called him on his cellphone. But my calls fell on Jeff's ears.
Lalo akong nag-worry kasi I didn't even know Jeff. Sabi na nga ba di na dapat umalis si Jay. That's what I'm talking about it.
So I tried calling some friends who will help me find Jay. That's what friends are for naman di ba? But i just faced a blank mall.
I had to do this alone. Nag-taxi na lang ako. Pero ang mahal na pala ng plug down rate.
When i got to the clinic, the security was really buffed up. Di basta-basta makakapasok. So i said, "I beg your cordon. I'm patient." It's my favorite virtue nga e.
Nagduda yata yung isang guard. Hinawakan ako sa arm. The nerd! I shouted, "Don't touch me not!" Buti na lang the other guards were nice and said, "Come on, let's join us."
When i went inside parang I've been there, done there. Nung walang nakatingin, nag explore ako. Nakarating ako sa top floor and i had a bird's IQ of the clinic.
I could not explain it but i was drawn to a room on the floor. Siguro Divine Intermission na yun.
Parang may naririnig akong umuungol. I was thorn. Di ko alam kung aalis ba ako o papasukin ko.
It made me stick in the stomach to think that Jay and his ex-girlfriend were there. I tried to tell myself to slower my expectations.
But to tell with it! I had to strike while the iron is not. I had to hear the truth from the corpse's mouth. I baragged in.
Omy gas! Si Jay, naka-strap sa operating table, parang genie pig sa isang nakakatakot na experiment. He was on the cutting edge. He was bleeding.
At ang doctor na nagpapahirap sa kanya, ang ex-girlfriend nya at ang bago nitong boyfriend, ang nurse na si Walter. Doon ko napatunayang blood is thickier than Walter.
Guess watch? Di ko alam kung paano ko nagawa pero i was able to search and rescue Jay. Siguro adrenaline brush na yun.
Now, he's recovering. Nag-sorry siya na hindi siya nakinig sa akin.
I know it's a better pill to swallow your pride so it's forgive and forget me not. All swell that end swell. I know we should kiss and put on makeup.
Ang ex-girlfriend naman niya at si Walter, nakakulong na. Detention is really better than cure. So the moral of the lesson is: if symptoms persist, insult your doctor.

HOME

No comments: