Friday, November 21, 2008

Embarrassing Me..

Here I am again in Ryan's computer room updating my online networking pages while waiting for him to come back home [his mom asked him to do something] and I decided to read my older blogs and I'm a little embarassed about some of the things I've said. I hated how confident I was about GR and how we can be fuckin' rock stars and eventually blogging about the closure of the company and how our homophobic/asshole/control-freak/bi-polar ex-boss ruined our once semi-organized lives. I still blog about non-sense things but I honestly think I was worse a few months back. Now that it's done, I realized my blogs about American Idol were really annoying. Ryan, you were right about temporarily removing me from your contact list, LOL. I would have done the same thing. New year is still over a month away but I firmly resolve [murag confession..] that I'll keep my worthless ideas to myself, hahahahaha! Maybe I was wrong about throwing away my journal and using it as a notebook for training. Oh, and one more thing.. I had sooo much petiks time back then to blog because there were times that I don't feel like being a rock star [sa mga kasabot lang..] Ü Ok, I'll stop now 'coz I feel I'm being non-sense again. One thing I can't stop doing though is sharing baby videos. Watch this cute baby..

HOME


No comments: