Monday, November 17, 2008

Whew!

Finally, this site is up again. I've been posting my blogs in Multiply eversince I had a problem with blogspot not posting my new entries. I've always posted here and put parts of it in Multiply, directing them to this site. The good thing about Multiply though is most of my friends have set-up an account there and so my posts are easily seen and read, thus the comments. But I still love this space more 'coz I had set it up myself and I gave more effort editing the widgets and all to my liking. Problem though is, I haven't had much time nowadays to blog. We don't have access to anything in the office except work-related sites. And even if I was once a TRON, my powers are not enough to penetrate the IT restrictions in the office, hehehehe. Besides, I don't think I stand a chance. It's a financial account, i.e. credit cards, so security is on top of everything.

Friendster was down. Most of my friends said their friends' list was wiped out. I just logged in and everything's the same. I guess they've fixed it.

So wha's up with me? Check the pix and videos HERE to know what I've been up to lately. I enjoy my current job. It's pretty stressful with the deliverables and all but my agents' craziness takes away my worries. I don't think an hour would pass by each working day that we're not laughing and insulting each other. Most of them are in the hospital these past few days. I don't know what exactly is going on but I can only hope I don't get the virus. Other than work... Last Nov. 12 was Ryan's birthday. Nov. 15 was my father's birthday. Today's is Vanessa's birthday. Lots of birthdays, LOL.

I'm currently in Ryan's computer room. I've been here for about an hour already. I came here yesterday with him. I was supposed to go back to the city last night for some partying with my agents but I completely forgot about it and I dozed off. Ryan woke me up at 11PM with a call from them and all I heard were curses and how they'd kick my ass if I don't come. Aren't they adorable? I said I'll tell Ryan and I'll just text them. But I dozed off again and when I called them back at around 4AM, most of them were already drunk so I just told them we'll plan our next team building and I'll make sure I can come. Contrary to what most people think, my boyfriend doesn't stop me from going out with my friends. He's okay with everything except my smoking. So team, stop blaming him. If I say I'm not coming, it's my decision. I gotta go now. I have to take a bath. He's on his way home from work. Ciao!

No comments: