Monday, November 24, 2008

Yadayadayada..

I could talk about the pain in the ass loser in the office who seems to be making me the scapegoat of his mediocrity but it's a waste of time. Sooo... Let's talk about pleasant things.Ü Ryan got himself a 19" flatscreen monitor and I'm loving it! With his savings all drained out because of the car repair and his other computer must-have's, I wonder if it's gonna be a merry xmas..

Yesterday I went house hunting with Pau (my previous rep, now a SME or subject matter expert) and Rhiza d tomboy (still my agent). I want to move to a cheaper place because I'm never home nowadays. I usually hang out at any of my agents' place or here at Ryan's. We were unlucky though. If it's a "no vacancy", it's "ladies only" and I don't like it - 'coz I can't afford to be in a place that would not allow my bf inside my room. That's just wrong, if you know what I mean. I'm getting desperate. It's been 3 months of putting it off and I really, really need to move out before the 31st so I need not pay for next month. I'll try again and if there's none by the 29th, then I guess I'll have wait until new year to move out. Sigh.

I'm still waiting for sleep to come and I found myself looking for baby videos again. I found this instead. She's now 7 years old - Connie Talbot. Same sweet voice but not as baby as she was first seen in Britain's Got Talent. She still gives me goosebumps when she sings. Here she is in her US Debut at the Ellen Degeneres Show with grown front teeth. Kyuuuuut!



HOME

No comments: