Friday, April 4, 2008

MaluBYE

We said bye-bye to Malubay last Thursday. She shouldn't be sad. She can come to the Philippines anytime and be assured of stardom. I'm sure ABS-CBN and GMA are now doing all they can to get in touch with her. I hope Kristy Lee gets the boot next week. I pity Syesha, she sings better than Carly, IMHO. But she doesn't have a fan base and the judges doesn't like her very much. I think the two David will face each other in the finals. And I hope the young one wins..

Last Thursday, Ryan and I met for coffee to talk about the "what-went-wrong" episode of GR, the company that breeds gluttony. We met some of the old TRONies and most of them had "nanambok ka!" greeting and we can only say, "both of us are unemployed too!" We visited Bay 2 and it was depressing to see our old stations now empty. Sigh.

Yesterday, I started my room make-over project. I covered the room with a nice wall paper, changed the flooring and added colorful accents [I'll upload the before and after pics when I'm done, hehehehe]. Being busy with this project keeps me sane and makes me stay away from self-pity, LOL! Gotta go, another interview...

HOME

No comments: