Saturday, April 12, 2008

BaGAY Ta?!

I spent the afternoon talking to our pension house's caretaker and another tenant. The former a lesbian and the latter a gay - both in their late 40's. My gay friend started ranting about how he hated his ex-boyfriend and how much he wanted to have him killed. What I thought as a shallow and another gay-guy lover's misunderstanding turned out to be another DJ Montano-Brian Gorrell case. He supported the guy's education for 3 years, sending money the minute the guy texts him asking for school needs eventhough he's pissed tired from his work as a call center representative. I know how generous he was with the guy. I was a witness to how hard he worked just so he can have enough for the guy who promised him a beautiful life as soon as he gets a job. The guy was to graduate March this year. He broke up with my friend last January. Clearly, he's done with my friend and he wants out. His reason? He wanted to be alone. I can't help but wonder, how much further would he like to be alone when all his immediate family members are beyond this world? His last message to my friend was, "I got the money, let's stop communicating.." Can you fuckin' believe that?! I just hate people who treat gays like that! I had a friend who was a cum laude from UP who wanted to write the gay version of the Vagina Monologue and Penis Talk.. His version would be Anal Confessions [hope he's done with it!]. He told me the supposedly ending of his book and I hope he gets to read this and correct me if the point come out wrong.. [This was how I remembered it..] Ang mga bakla ay parang pwet ng bayan. Pag artist or designer ka, sosyal. Pag stylist ka lng sa mumurahing parlor, tae ka. Kaya ba ng tenga o bunganga o ilong na maglabas ng tae?! Pwet lng ang may kaya nun. Kaya kaming mga bakla, we're here to stay.. and we're getting bigger!

To all of you who treat gays like trash, here's what I have to say to you and to borrow 22nd Street's joke [and I'll make it wholesome, hehehehe].. BAKLA NGA CLA PRO MALAY MO, NAGAMIT NA CLA NG TATAY MO!!!

HOME

No comments: