Friday, April 18, 2008

The Coolest 2-Year Old!

Since I joined the unemployed population of the Philippines almost a month ago, I've been basically everywhere. Today's the 4th day that I've been staying over at my bf's house. He wanted me to stay here and enjoy his siblings, cousin and grandmama's company [he leaves for work at 6am and comes home at about 6pm] 'coz I've been joking a lot about wanting to commit suicide, hehehehe. This is the longest time that I've been without a job and it's getting on my nerves. Two more weeks of being jobless and I'll be a beggar. If he didn't offer to help me with my rent, I'd probably be packing my way back to Bacolod. BUT, things are looking good with 2 final interviews scheduled for next week. I'm about 75% sure I'd get a job offer before weekend.

This part is not for all. Only those involved will understand so don't PM me to fish out info, wahahahahaha. This is a message for somebody who was responsible for the misery of about 10 people. I don't know what your problem is but you've fuckin' hurt a lot of people already. You always turn the table around and think you're the victim when in fact you're always the one in control. I have accepted the fact that we could never go far with our relationship that's why I was still happy when I walked away. It was hard but I've managed and has moved on. I was fine until I learned yesterday about what you did to the rest of the guys. I'm not mad at you because of what happened to us. I'm fuckin' mad at you because of what you did to my friends! Hope you read my YM status message: If thoughts could kill, hell is probably organizing a welcome party for you by now!

Anywaaaaaaaaay, the internet connection here is pretty good and I've been randomly watching YouTube videos hoping I'd find something cool. I did. This is sooo amazing! Check out this uber cool 2-year old skateboarder!




HOME

No comments: