Sunday, April 26, 2009

So You Think You Can Be A Millionaire?

I'm guessing this is the last week of my Sat-Sun off. The shift bid was just concluded and I got Sun-Mon off, 10pm shift. Thanks to Kathee Pacquee (I'll pray her cousin Manny wins over Hatton!) hahahahaha! And both of us will still do special projects until our new class starts training sometime July! Yup, it's gonna be quite sometime working without a team and just be the bitch of the bosses, harharhar!

I'm not sure if what happened yesterday was just for Cebu or was it the whole Visayas. Imagine how upsetting it was when we learned that even SM didn't have their air conditioning on. Everybody was sweating and we thought the cinema was an exemption so we decided to watch Monsters vs. Aliens. But, it turned out they only had fans for ventilation. The cabs aircon wasn't enough so I had to take off my bra even before we reached Ryan's house, hahahaha! I was sooo tired from work so I slept even with the heat and woke up to find my shirt soaked up in sweat. Gross! Anyway, it rained today so it's not as hot as yesterday.

I watched Slumdog Millionaire today out of curiousity and now I understand why people are going crazy about it. I wasn't bored even for a sec. I think the movie is fantastic and I'll leave it to the critics to tell you why.

I have a lot of new YouTube videos to share but I'm getting really tired and Ryan is itching to download new movies and he just can't because I'm streaming some videos. And I'll let him update his f*cking Mafia Wars! I think it's a non-sense and boring application but I don't understand why a lot of people are hooked! Apparently, I'm already in level 10 or 12. He's playing with my login to his advantage. I think he uses me as a shield or something. I don't even know what I'm talking about. The only thing I know about it is how to send the character to the hospital or deposit at the bank 'coz that's what he trust he can let me do for him when I'm using the PC and he's logged in. Anyway, here are two So You Think You Can Dance video suggested by an officemate. Cool!



No comments: