Sunday, April 19, 2009

Oh Wow!

I'm sleepy, tired and bored. Thus the video, hehehehe..

I've heard a lot about Susan Boyle and I never took the time to look at her videos up until today. OMG! Just like the rest of the audience and the judges, I thought she was just another loser and waste of time. How did she reach 47 without being noticed?! She's one of a kind, I like her version more than I like Lea's. Here's the video for those who have not seen it yet.. CLICK HERE 'coz the embed function is disabled. Look at Simon's expression.. PRICELESS! LOL!

2 comments:

Stringedmusic said...

well, her being 47 and being unkissed certainly made her more interesting. if she was beautiful and young, she wouldnt really be that noticed. it's part of her charm.

everything happens for a reason, and maybe fate had a purpose why she became popular at 47!

hope for the hopeless... yes, there is! (talking master yoda here.lol)

misshu clau! mwah

cLauDinE® said...

ahmishoe too jumax! nakuhaan usa ka sabaan sa floor.. nagpa make over na xa rn.. d na bushy iya eyebrows hehehe