Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm Hooked!

Okay. So I am forcing myself not to blog about American Idol. I actually don't watch anymore. Except during my RD. YouTube is my bestfriend. And I think I'm doing great. And I thought instead of blogging about AI, why not post YouTube videos that interests me and I hope will interest others too. As you've noticed, the last few posts have been videos I randomly selected. Lately, I've been addicted to this family with a sweet mom and hottie dad with their 2 sets of twin! Riley and Aidan (boy-girl) and the ever adorable Peyton and Brennan (identical boys). I just can't stop watching their videos. I woke up today and listened to the giggling and laughing and kulitan videos. Ryan thinks I'm weird. I don't care.

Anyway, trainer Anne and I had a brief facebook chat session earlier this morning and she pointed out that she's in-love with this Gabe Bondoc. I've seen him before and I don't know how he's related to Jimmy Bondoc but he's playing a guitar too and they have similarities on the physical aspect. I like his voice and his version of Rihanna's Take A Bow but what got me going on YouTube since 5am are videos of ordinary but talented people. The population of wannabe's hoping to get noticed thru YouTube have grown over the last few weeks. With Rin On The Rox guesting on Ellen, Mia Rose getting more subsciptions because she's sooo pretty.. Now there's Jess Delgado who sounds like Norah Jones and his best hopefully not boyfriend.. But so far, this girl have caught my attention and I almost kicked Ryan when he told me he will use the PC and I had to stop watching for awhile. Her name's Melissa Polinar.. Here's a sample video..


Oh, and you've got to see this guy! Made me laugh sooo hard!



HOME

5 comments:

Anne said...

hahahahaha.. the kids are adorable.. :) seriously! but the dad? beyond words... :) anyways, for a while, I've seriously thought on proposing marriage to Gabe Bondoc who is by the way dating Cathy Nguyen (you may YOUTUBE her too), but then again, I met Aj Rafael (yes, in Youtube Still) and now am torn between him and Gabe... hahahahha.. anyways, off to the warzone again, Clau. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

Stringedmusic said...

ikaw! kaila ko nimo! hehehe hi clau. wala pa update FP? bored nang unemployed.

cLauDinE® said...

aj rafael is the same guy i said i hope not jess' delgado's boyfriend hehehehe

Unknown said...

wait gabe bondoc and cathy are dating?!