Thursday, April 9, 2009

F*cking Pigs!

My shift ends at 06:30 am. I went home earlier around 07:30 and ate breakfast with my landlady's niece. I took a bath and hit the sack at around 08:30. I was awaken yet again with loud banging from the room right above me at 10:21 and I haven't slept since then. I don't know how many times I have to send a message to them either by asking my landlady to tell them to be mindful of the noise they're making or by throwing a stress ball at the kisame to let them know I need to sleep! There are even times when I'd do several tapping at the kisame using a hanger to no avail. Blame my being nice for not having the balls to tell them off myself. I mean, I'm not bitching about the heavy footsteps they're making since I understand that they're (read: live-in) on the heavy side. Or that they clean their room almost everyday (who does that?!). It's just that they drag their furnitures or what-nots around the wooden floor and how clumsy can they get that they drop something (heavy!) almost every 5 minutes! F*cking pigs! There are 2 rooms on the ground floor. The other tenant is also a QA working at Convergy's. The girl should know that call center peeps need sleep more than anything else - well, next to a bigger pay, hehehehe..Ü since she onced work in one but had to quit because she can't stand the graveyard shift. I came here in the office at around 2pm to chillax since I was on the verge of making sulong. When I got back, they seemed to be asleep and as I was feeling the exhaustion and frustration sink in, there it was again. Banging, dragging, dropping. F*cking pigs! I still have to evaluate calls and encode/finish all my deliverables since the team I'm handling is already on RD until the deadline, attend a 2-hour training, facilitate a calibration, render the remaining hours of the mandatory phone time, do a spotcheck (on-the-spot Q&A to know if managers are reading email updates) and take real-time escalations. How am I supposed to do all that with enthusiasm if my head is throbbing and I yawn as often as every 10 minutes?! F*cking pigs! I was tempted to pull the plug out of their telephone box to disconnect their internet connection to get back at them but I was hesitant as I might pull the wrong one. Do you know anyone who can barang them?! Like make them puke non-stop for a day or two.. or make them poop every 10 minutes.. Aaarrrggghhh!!! Die f*cking pigs! DDDIIIEEE!!!!!!!!!

HOME

No comments: