Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rin On The Rox!

It's been boring the last few days. Well, except for the big ITR I got, hehehehe.Ü Yesterday was my li'l bro, Reymart and my bf's grandma, Manet's birthday. Though it's sad to have not spent another birthday of one of my siblings, my bf's family never failed to make me feel I belong.

Ryan showed me a video yesterday of yet another YouTube Sensation, Rin On The Rox. I listened to almost all their versions and I have to admit, they're really2x good. After reading some comments, I learned Rin's for Erin (who looks like Isay Alvarez) and Rox is for Roxanne (who looks like Angel Locsin). According to their YouTube profile --> Nationality? Yes, we both are Filipino, but as for Roxanne shes half Filipino and White... =)

Can't wait for their guesting in Ellen. Check 'em out!




HOME

No comments: