Saturday, January 17, 2009

Tip Roñes!

It's the time of the year again when Cebu celebrates Sinulog. Sinulog.ph: The Sinulog festival is one of the grandest and most colorful festivals in the Philippines. The main festival is held each year on the third Sunday of January in Cebu City to honor the Santo Niño, or the child Jesus, who used to be the patron saint of the whole province of Cebu (since in the Catholic faith Jesus is not a saint, but God). It is essentially a dance ritual which remembers the Filipino people’s pagan past and their acceptance of Christianity.

Luckily, I was given additional offs so I can to enjoy the celebration. Joedel, a friend from childhood came here for the festivities with his family and we hang out last night at IT Park. My previous team planned something for later so I'm up early to meet some of them in the office. Ryan and some of his friends from work are playing Dota and out of boredom, I decided I'd blog even if I don't know what to blog, hehehehe.Ü Damn this internet cafe, everything in this computer screams Korean. I'm relying in my familiarity with the icons and position of links to figure out what to click.

If you haven't seen The Curios Case of Benjamin Button yet, I suggest you do. The movie has an unusual plot and I loved the story. The only thing I didn't like about the movie is the fact that the most part of it was focussed on Button's old age. I was silently cursing and hoping I'd get to see what happens when he gets to his teenage years while Daisy's tits are already sagging. The movie made me see how this text message from a friend would look and feel like if it comes true.. "Wouldn't it make more sense if the life cycle were backwards? We should die first, get it out of the way. Then live with the wisdom of old age. Go to work. Work 40 years 'til we're young enough to enjoy our retirement. Booze, get laid, party. Get ready for highschool, then off to grade school, become a kid, play and have no worries. Become a little baby, go back into the womb, spend the last 9 months floating and finish off as an orgasm. Perfect ending right? It was just weird and freaky to see an old man having an attraction with a little girl and seeing an old lady bathing a child she used to fuck, hehehehe..Ü

I found a few things yesterday while I was surfing the net at Ryan's place. One of which is the article Kolgirl which was published by Inquirer. It's an article about the call center lifestyle and I can't agree more with what the author said. Read it HERE. These videos on the other hand made me laugh like crazy. Hope you enjoy it and PIT SEñOR EVERYBODY!!!






HOME

No comments: