Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lately..

It's a boring Wednesday morning. It's my off and I have my period. Yet another frustrating false alarm after not having my period for the whole month of December. Ryan and I woke up earlier at around 5am. We had breakfast of pancit canton and torta, with hot coffee and bahaw. Yesterday, I had allergies but I just slept it off because Ryan refused to come with me to the hospital 'coz he was too tired. What an ass! We celebrated our anniversary last January 2 and he dropped by the office and asked me to have lunch with him at a resto in Banilad just across the resto where we had our first "date" back in 2004. It was a simple yet sweet celebration. More to come (I hope!).

Office. Hmmm.. I had been handling my aBay class for the last two weeks and I'm really enjoying myself. I miss my previous team but most of the time they occupy the pod next to my team so it feels like nothing's changed. I like the fact that I'm handling newbies. Still scared and obedient, hehehehe.Ü I even have one agent who'd basically shake and stutter when she sees me with my clipboard and y-cord. But that for me is the challenge of the position. To teach and make them improve and in the process take out their inhibitions and develop confidence.

American Idol is almost here so that means I really have to get a TV within this week. The TV I previously used was part of the room that I rented in Mabolo. Hope the sweldo this coming Friday is bigger than the usual.

I was able to successfully upload all the pictures of Team Nebo's christmas party in Regency Crest last December 28. HERE's the link to the compiled pictures from mine, Borgie and Soc's cam.

I don't know what else to blog about.

HOME

No comments: