Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tired..

I'm freaking tired! I don't really know what I have been doing to feel this tired. I should feel relaxed after the two days in Bohol with Ryan and the certification of my last batch. I'm guessing this has something to do with FictionPress, hahahaha! See, while I was still with TRON, with so much petiks time in our hands, we read random stories in FP. Some of which are stories written by our friends. Getting Malcolm happens to be one of my fave but had been unupdated for the past year. The author used to be an officemate in PS and we were out of touch for quite sometime (while I was silently hoping she'd update --- like Ryan's Sick With Lack OF Basis, nagpa dungog2x ko Ryan..). Then I realized she's also in ePerformax, thus my constant pangulit to her. Finally, she updated last week after taking a few days of leave and I had to re-read everything. So sitting in front of the PC the whole shift yesterday was probably what made me really2x tired. Good thing , the last batch I handled certified out of ABay so I had to let them go.. (except for a few who unfortunately had to be the subject of my practice at being heartless since the coach I was paired up with, said I need to learn how to be straightforward in telling a trainee that we have to drop him/her). Tonight will be the start of OJT for my new batch. I'm not as excited as most gays on the floor though. There were about, hmmm let's see, 3-4 cuties in this batch. But I have yet to hear them talk..

I still want to blog about something else but the temperature in this room's killing me! I gotta go, I'm sweating like a pig!

HOME

No comments: