Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's Here Again

American Idol. Woohoo!!! I promised myself I'm not gonna blog as much as I did for season 7. And I think that's what's gonna happen since I haven't gotten myself a new TV. My RD for now is Tue-Wed so that gives me the chance to watch it since I spend my off here's at Ryan's place. I dunno next week. I want to see every episode like last season. Like I didn't miss one episode and I annoyed the hell out of some people for blogging like crazy, hahahahaha! Don't worry, that's not gonna happen this time. Ü

There's a new addition to the AI family. Singer/songwriter Kara DioGuardi as the fourth judge. Heard and seen her only once and I thought it was Katharine McPhee. I was looking for the YouTube video of Lost by Faith Hill and I saw her own rendition since she co-wrote it. I like her style and her voice. I didn't know she's gonna be big. Good for her. She's pretty.

Just when I thought social networking is dead, I'm bombarded with Facebook notifications. I registered about a year ago and recently, my inbox had been flooded with updates. I noticed some of my friends' Friendster profile are unupdated but their Facebook are up-to-date. Should I permanently move? We'll see.

Ryan tried blogging. And this is what he had for a start ---> my friends and i are still friends, but they don't want me to be here, so all i can say is "It's Here Again". He typed this while I was in the restroom. I wanted him to try blogging but now I think he's better off playing his war games. Hahahaha!

HOME

No comments: