Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cleaning Up



In about 6 hours we'll start a new year and I'm cleaning up my files. So yes, I'm gonna flood your inbox, hehehehe.. I'm spending new year with Ryan and his family. They're all outside getting ready for videoke and I'm alone eating spaghetti thinking of my family. But now's not the time to be melodramatic. Langga and I will be celebrating our anniversary in two days so that's something to look forward to. Here's a pic he edited, ahihhihihi.. Me like it!


I don't know what to write anymore so lemme just greet y'all..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


2 comments:

Anne said...

hahahahahaha.. ka cute sa pictures... :) nalingaw ko... but on the other hand na sad ko coz I ownt be spening anniversary and new year with anyone special.. *sob*

cLauDinE® said...

someday u will have some1 to spend special times with.. gtulogan ra man ko sa amaw.. haaaaaaaaaay!