Monday, December 1, 2008

My New Crib

I finally found a new place and I'm loving it! It was very exhausting but my bf and I was able to move everything out of my old pad and on to my new place in less than an hour. It's a 7-minute walk away from the office and I'm very excited about adding a few more accents in the room to make it more "home-y" like bean bags probably 'coz the room is very spacious. I was planning on sleeping Japanese style but they still don't have a place to dump the ugly bed. My landlady is Ilongga. And Ryan is very happy about the fact that she does not allow smoking (her hubby passed away March this year due to lung cancer - their previous business was poultry so that could have been one of the reason also). Here are some of the pictures..














I don't know if this is for long but Ryan and I share the same RD now. That means more quality time, hehehehe. But I don't know where he is right now. I'm alone watching random videos in YouTube yet again. I think I stink already so I'll take a bath now. By the way, to those waiting for the new pix and videos.. I've already uploaded it in Multiply. Click HERE.

HOME

No comments: