Friday, December 26, 2008

Me? Maldita?

God! I'm sooo sleepy. Today's supposedly my rest day but because of the swap for my new year off, I have to come in to work at 12mn. And I got a call from OPS informing me that starting tomorrow, I'll be coming in at 1am. So that means I'll handle my first official A-Bay team. I'm excited and scared at the same time. We'll see.

I hate Ryan! We both agreed I'll come here at their house despite the fact that I'll be working later and I will not sleep but he'll keep me company because even after several years of sleeping over, I'm still a li'l shy when his parents are here. They stay in Bohol. But he left with his dad and brothers to get more car stuff and he hasn't been home since 4-5pm. Ugh. I'm sooo sleepy but I don't wanna sleep. Because he's not here yet. But he remembered the wallet I wanted to buy and gave it to me as a christmas gift while I didn't get one for him, hahahaha! Wait! I think that's the car. Gotta go.

By the way, I had to smile at Ann's (our CARE trainer) blog. I didn't know I come across as maldita, hehehehe..Ü

On a lighter note, I had CARE Training for Team Soc and believe me, they made a very big difference. I was broken the whole time I was training them because I was still bothered about me and "S". Yet thanks to my trainees (Yuan, Sharpey, Elaine, Rhiza to name a few) who made the whole experience worthwhile. I had diversion and all I had to do was laugh all the heartaches out. I was also thankful because my impression people changed. Like Clau, I've always seen her as sooooo "maldita." Detestable! Difficult! Who would look at you with her glaring stare and you'ld melt and die that instant. In truth, she is really one hell of a personality but I realized, she's just more like me and we somehow think a like. And I figured, we can really be good friends. :) It made me realize that the saying "first impressions NEVER last" holds true. What you perceive of people doesnt have to be their reality. It takes a lifetime to fathom the unknown. Like one of the Johari Quadrants, we have a FACADE and oftentimes, this is misinterpreted. :)

HOME

No comments: