Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Don't Read This.. It's Boring and I'm Just Ranting..

I wonder why every time it rains I feel the need to blog. I think it is because, I've left with nothing to do but rant in my head and put it into writing. It's the last day of my off. At 02:30am later, I'll be back to the noisy and crowded place I call my office. Ryan will go to Bohol tomorrow and he'll be gone for 4 days. I wonder what I'd do when I've been used to spending the afternoon with him.. The raindrops make me really sleepy.. I refuse to sleep though.. 'coz then I'll get up early tonight and I'd be up for more hours by the time I get out of the office tomorrow.

It's been a few days without cigs. It's rainy days like today that I regret having promised him I'd quit. I think I'll drug his sister, cousin and grandma so I can sneak out and smoke.. They've been given strict instructions to look after me while he's at work. I used to hide my sticks in my kikay kit, 'coz that's one place he doesn't look into. But his sister does. I know.. it sucks! If you ask me, I'm not sure if this is for good. Nobody stops me at work and temptation is everywhere..

No comments: