Friday, September 19, 2008

Bacolod, Masskara and Karina..


October's almost here. It's Masskara again and for the nth time, I'll miss it! The street dancing and watching it outside my lola's house. The night-outs and squeezing in the crowded plaza and reclamation area. The funny looking masks. The chicken inasal at Manokan Country with the yellow oil we pour over rice. The cansi and nila^ga^. Tikboy's chicken barbeque and grilled bread. Papa's pagi and fresh-brewed coffee every morning. And my lola's valenciana! Everything! To make it worse, Karina Antoinette Francesca Valderrama is coming home and I can't be there. Buang ka Krns!!! Hahahahahaha! You should have notified me 2 months prior 'coz leave allocation in the call center industry is as scarce as rice in the Philippines! Yudiputa! I wish I never left Bacolod and never fell in-love with Cebu and Sinulog and Ryan and the friends I made here! Diputa!!! Bwiseeeeeeeeeet!!!

HOME

No comments: