Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Uber Major Booboo!

OH MY FUCKIN' GAWD! I cringed while I was watching this video. This is so pathetic and humiliating! And she fuckin' won?! What was wrong with the judges?! I'd prefer somebody who's not so pretty but with the body and brains to represent the country. Damn, I feel so embarassed!

Ruffa's take on Janina San Miguel:
I believe that a beauty pageant should be judged not only for the beauty but also for the brains. Kasi you're representing your country in an international competition. You're gonna be with different delegates from different countries so you have to represent the Philippines in the best way you possibly can. So that's not just your beauty but your inner beauty, your physical beauty and also the way you speak, the way you carry yourself. I mean, Pangit naman sabihan ang mga Pilipinang, (silence) you know.. di marunong sumagot dba?.. di marunong mag-english.. To think na 98% of our population eh nag-e-english.

Bb. Pilipinas World has 7 months, so dapat gamitin nya yung 7 months na yun pra i-challenge yung sarili nya. Mag-aral cya, mag-aral cya ng speech lessons, mag-aral cya how to have confidence.. how to carry herself. At ipakita nya sa lahat nga tao na nagri-ridicule sa kanya na "'bah kaya ko to! Mag-s-shine ako sa Ms. World.. at gagalingan ko yung mga sagot ko next time."

But always remember - Beauty with a purpose and beauty with brains!

GOSH Ruffa, for the first time.. you said something I totally agree with.

Here's the video and I'll gladly let you kick my ass if you disagree with me!


Americans have their own too!



HOME

No comments: