Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm Weird/Wired this Way

The rules: The first player of this game starts with the "6 weird things/habits about yourself" and people who get tagged need to write a blog of their 6 weird habits/things, as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read yours.

Ryan tagged me and first thing I thought was.. what's in it for me? But anyway, it wouldn't hurt to try so here's mine.. [Disclaimer: I learned not long ago that some of these are not habits but some forms of OCD's.]

6. I rub my toe fingers against each other repeatedly before sleeping until it hurts.

5. I check the lock of my necklace every 5-10 minutes to make sure it's at the center of my nape.. or the lock of my bracelet to make sure it's at the center of my wrist. If it isn't for a long time, it gets uncomfortable.

4. Some days when I'm not working, I listen to one of Freestyle's older albums [any of the first 3] over and over and over and over again. I don't mind if it's the same old song playing again and again. Oh yeah, I'm a Freestyle sucker!

3. If I see a wallet that I like yet don't have enough money to buy, I'd suffer an hour of tossing and turning in my bed thinking about it until the day I finally have it.

2. If I like one particular picture, I find myself staring at it for a veeerrryyy long time. Eventually I'd get sleepy but end up getting up again to reach for that picture and stare to my hearts content.

1. If I drop something, I make sure it passes exactly where it passed when it fell. Say if I drop a coin and it rolled in between somebody's legs, I'd excuse myself and let the coin pass that someone's leg [backwards] even if it's really uncomfortable. If it's inevitable, I need to do it again [make it "accidentally"] so it happens twice. If you don't get it, good. I don't expect you to. Maybe if we could get together, I can show you.

I'm tagging: Gwen, Talia, Matet, Angel, Aubrey, and Karina.
Check out who TAGGED ME.

HOME

No comments: