Thursday, March 27, 2008

DoneDeal.com

I can't pick one particular performance last night. More than anything, I hated the fact that Kristy Lee got good feedback from no less than Simon. Ugh! I wanted her out but I think she's gonna stay another week after last night. David Cook seems to be climbing the top spot from out of nowhere. My langga David Archuleta? I can't agree more with Paula when she said "you can sing the phonebook and we'll love it."

After eight months of trying to see if things would change for the better, I finally decided it's time to walk away. I'm not bitter, I'm not angry, and most importantly I don't regret a single thing thru the whole experience. If anything, it's gladness for all the things I've learned and the chance to meet people who has touched my life. I don't want to sound melodramatic 'coz it was my choice, well.. our choice. So to all the people who have something to say to us or about us.. save it. We're more than aware that you're laughing behind our backs. It ended in a good way and we're all happy. I wonder which is more appropriate to say.. NEXT? It's a DONEDEAL.com? I dunno bro!

Gotta go.. I only have 30 minutes left before AI starts. Later!

No comments: