Sunday, August 10, 2008

Silver Belle..

This was supposed to be posted Sunday night --> Come wednesday, I'll be a silver belle. I can't help but wonder where I'll be 25 more years from now. My bf said I'd probably be six feet below the ground if I don't quit smoking soon.. I told him I've quit a long time ago but I still get caught once in a while (quitting is easier said than done). Someday...... someday I will. It's a lazy Sunday afternoon and I haven't slept since I came home from work at 12 noon. I found Ryan sleeping in my bed and it felt good, hehehehe. A few hours after, he successfully tried to stop me from giving the waitress from Shakey's a tongue-lashing. Apparently, preparing their grand slam pizza takes more than 25 minutes. Now here I am sitting in front of the laptop with an 18 inch italian sausage pizza and a glass of ice-cold coke, secretly hoping he's serious about a bad stomach so I can have a much needed cigarette break.

I wasn't able to finish the entry. I was too sleepy to chew and swallow my pizza much more to think about what to blog. Last night was his sister's birthday. Lyn2x and I went one-on-one with Emperador and after about 3 hours, we both sang our way to the room. Now, I still don't know what to blog about. I just wanted to say, F*CK YOU BIG BROTHER! I TERRIBLY MISS P.P.I. (party people international for those who are curious) AND IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR SICK AND PUNY MIND, I'D BE HAPPIER! I MISS YOU DODONG FAITH AND RYAN AND GWEN AND THEA AND GENIE AND SERGS (even if I know you're still mad at me because of somebody who I mistakenly trusted) AND VAN AND PEARL AND MARK AND GLENN AND DICKIE.. EVERYBODY! EVEN THE LITTLE GIRL IN ZERAUS!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Anyway......... Hey, have you seen this video? I think it's cute. Me like it! And have you seen the Beijing Olympics Opening Ceremony. Amazing fireworks!!! That's all! hehehehe.




HOME

No comments: