Thursday, May 22, 2008

The New AI.. DAVID!

As early as 10am today, I already knew that David Cook won. After watching their performances last night and hearing what the judges had to say, I have to admit that the result was unexpected. But I wasn't disappointed either. I thought I'd be since I've been blogging about how I wanted David Archuleta to win, but surpirsingly I wasn't. I know both of them will go far after AI. I realized earlier as well after watching their skit with Mike Myers that between the two, David Cook had more personality. All David Archuleta did was smile and throw in some lines. But he's still uber cute. And both of them got new cars!

Simon did it again. He apologized once before to Katharine McPhee after his negative performance on her I Have Nothing. He apologized to David Cook for being rude to him last night. Nice..Ü

Carly and Michael Johns' performance earlier was amazing! Most of them were lucky enough to be able to sing with top artists like Seal, George Michael and Donna Summer. I thought Amanda was a bore. She looked like she wasn't happy about being part of the finale show. I thought the whole show was a blast. And Carrie Underwood definitely stole the show. She was fantastic! Gotta go, last day of training then we're off to nesting.Ü

No comments: